You can get all the information related to your pan card status, pan card details and pan status etc .
Lost Pan Card
Pan card number is necessary for every one ( individual, companies, NRI etc. ) any financial transaction like investing in stock market, purchasing property ( house, plot ), buying car, deposit money in bank account in India all need pan card number. One who is making any transaction above Rs. 50,000 must have a pan number.
If you lost pan card of your or your pan card is stolen then don’t worry and keep it in mind it is not longer process it is very simple procedure to reply for your pan card .
How to get new pan card in case of pan card lost or stolen ?
Take these few steps i am writing below and get you new pan card number if your pan card is lost :-
1. If your pan card lost then first of all notify police station and get FIR ( First Information Report ). You also need to write a letter for issue of duplicate pan card (for escaping of any misuse of your pan card ).
2. Second You need to fill in a change request or correction form
3. Download the correction form from UTI www.utitsl.co.in, NSDL National Securities Depository Ltd www.tin-nsdl.com, Income tax department website or you can easily get hard copy of pan card correction form from any branch of UTITSL or NSDL near to you. Pan Card Application Form Download.
4. Print you downloaded pan card correction form on your local printer on A4 size 70 GSM paper.
5. Fill your lost pan card information in the form. In case you don’t remember or don’t have you lost pan card number then don’t worry you can easily retrieve you lost pan card number from https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/knowpan/knowpan.jsp.
now you have to only fill your name, your father name and your date of birth on the income tax website and ta da you got you lost pan card number.
6. Attach stamp size photograph along cash of Rs. 94. Now submit you pan card form at pan card application center at UTITSL OR NSDL. You can find address of UTITSL OR NSDL center address on incometax website.
7. Check your pan card status after 7 days. For your Pan Card Status click here